Book Mark Widget

I was searching in the internet for a book marking tool that will allow the users of my blog to submit each and individual url of my blog to many bookmarking sites from the site it self. But I couldn't find any. So decided to create it my self. You can see the code below. If you want add it to your own blog and enable your users to book mark individual urls with out any prob. It will automatically generate the url and title of the page, so the users don't have to worry about typing them into the bookmarking site. It will be automatically inserted into the bookmarking site






click on the text area and right click. then select copy from the menu and paste it into your webpage html in an appropriate place. If you have problems just let me know. I can give you a hand.

12 comments:

Bubbles said...

Great tool, Thanks for sharing

himalman said...

Thanks for sharing ; I add this to http://everestmydream.blogspot.com/

MarcG said...

Thanks! As a novice computer, I'm amazed at all the things that can be done. I added this to Taylors site www.thebigwiki.com/need_more_cash

Taylors Dad

collins Mbalo said...

HOPE I CAN TRUST THE CODE

yasitha said...

sure you can!

Joo said...

This is great mate! Cheers for the code! Greets from West Oz

Feel free to drop into 4x4

Lynda Lehmann said...

Great tool, thank you!

Strong Moderate said...

Very Neat! Thanks. A welcome addition to my site. :)

Poetikat said...

Hi! Thanks for the tool, I appreciate it. I'm not techie though and when I add it to my sidebar in Blogger, it goes vertical, not square, so it's taking up far too much space. How can I adjust it?

Thanks in advance for your help.

e-mail poetikat@myway.com if you have a solution.

jejari said...

Brilliant! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Thanks going to use on a article directory.

Yasitha said...

Coolest bookmarking widget thanks dude

Post a Comment